- Next mPower Board Meeting
- Senate Rejects Treaty to Protect Those with Disabilities World Wide
- Oxford Federal Credit Union CEO Appointed to mPower Loan Board
- Ann Coulter Slammed For Using R-Word
- 5 Scholarships for Students With Learning Disabilities
- Statue Of Liberty Gets Accessibility Upgrade
- Ability Expo this Saturday
- Help for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
mPower Your Life
If money stands between you and the adaptive equipment you need or want, the mPower loan may be the solution.
mPower is more than an ordinary loan program. mPower loans are made at low interest rates with longer repayment schedules, reducing monthly payments.
Loans of $250 to $100,000 are available to Maine residents only.