- Education Scholarship applications due 1st April
- Crash Reel Star Kevin Pearce Speaks His Mind in Brain Matters Podcast
- Google X Is Creating Smart Contact Lenses to Monitor Glucose Levels in Diabetics
- New 'futuristic' wheelchair has 360 degrees of motion
- Visitability means access for all
- Medicine: Donor organ use and consent evolving
- Revamped Wheelchair Icon Hits Roadblock
- Next mPower Loan Program Board Meeting
mPower Your Life
If money stands between you and the adaptive equipment you need or want, the mPower loan may be the solution.
mPower is more than an ordinary loan program. mPower loans are made at low interest rates with longer repayment schedules, reducing monthly payments.
Loans of $250 to $100,000 are available to Maine residents only.