- Next mPower Loan Program Board Meeting
- Phone calls show MaineCare transport mess persists
- Maine State Library Announces a New Apple App for the Braille and Talking-Book Program
- Sea of blue disabled placards in many U.S. cities
- 12 Ways Businesses Can Better Serve People With Disabilities
- Making a robot that can draw blood
- Obamacare: People With Disabilities Face Complex Choices
- The Future of Pharmaceuticals Could Be Electronic Implants
mPower Your Life
If money stands between you and the adaptive equipment you need or want, the mPower loan may be the solution.
mPower is more than an ordinary loan program. mPower loans are made at low interest rates with longer repayment schedules, reducing monthly payments.
Loans of $250 to $100,000 are available to Maine residents only.